AboutRimer & Rimer Machine Shop is proud to be apart of an industry that has helped shape America, and hopefully will continue to for years to come.
Andrew Rimer started apprenticing as a machinist at his dad’s injection molding company back in 2004. From there he decided to pursue a career as a machinist and graduated from Manatee Technical College with honors in 2007.
Straight out of school Andrew continued to work for his dad as a CNC Machinist and Injection Mold builder.
In 2017 Andrew decided to branch off and open his own shop, Rimer & Rimer Machine Shop.
The machine shop
Andrew and his shop have produced 100’s of Injection Molds since 2007 for the following parts/industries:
- Pre-Cleaners for Excavators and Waste Management
- Golfing Accessories
- Landscape and irrigation tools
- Components for food packaging equipment
- Search and rescue parts.
- Entrepreneurial Inventions, such as hydroponic system, ceiling clips, filter media cup, etc.
We run shrink fit tooling on our Ganesh VFM7039 and Milltronics VM25XT. We also have a Prototrak DPM2 SMX for smaller parts.
- Full production injection molds
- Injection mold modification
- Repair work
- Preventative maintenance
- Prototype Tools
- Machining steel or aluminum parts
Injection Mold Components Capabilities
- Slides and slides with hidden runners
- EDM work
- Mold bases
- Mud inserts ranging from 3″ x 5″ to 28″ x 32″
- Guided injection
- Patent Drawings
- Custom CAD/CAM Design
- Rendering of the final product
2904 29th Ave. E.
Bradenton, FL. 34208
Mon-Thurs: 8am - 6pm
Fri: Set for Meetings